Jason Reichert is a 5-time LVKC Champion, and currently racing Formula cars for Huddy MotorSports. Jason’s past awards include being named “Rookie of the Year”, Sportsman of the Year”, “Future Star”, and “Driver of the Year”.
He is heavily involved in charitable work, including the Speedway Children’s Charities, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Serving Hope Las Vegas, to name a few. But being an Ambassador For Families Recover is his passion. See our video interview.
“Everyone has been affected by alcoholism in one way or another. Alcoholism destroys families, relationships and every aspect of a person’s life. And the tragedy is that drinking and driving is avoidable. My goal is to help spread awareness of underage drinking, and if you do drink, not to drink and drive”, states Reichert.
- Teen Ambassador to Families Recover
- 16 years old and a Junior in High School
- National American Miss 2015-2016 Junior Teen
- National Cover Miss
- Volunteer Service Award winner
- Miss Nevada Cover Girl
- Ambassador level Girl Scout
- Created the “EDUCATE” campaign
- Aspiring photographer
- Congressional Intern
- Heavily involved in charity work in my community and beyond